Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my starting point...


This is my first time to write a blog, actually.
I am not a fan of blogs and writing... Honestly, I HATE IT! 

Early this morning, I got a buzz from a good friend...
Nikki... Adelnica Amor Reyes Izon. 
For us, she's Nikki, Amor, Nikita
For other people she's
* Ate Amor
* Adelina (lol!!!)
She told me to check out her blogs.
I was kinda hesitant because as I've told you, I'm not a fan of this blog, blogger, blogging thing.
Anyway, for the sake of friendship, I did it.
I found it fun and amusing! The sole reason is that, I saw our pictures when we indulged ourselves @ Mr. Kimbab.
(A big thanks to Mr. Kimbab and of course, the  beautiful owner hihihi! )
Anyway Nikki, thank you for sharing me this one.
And I hope,

= = = >TAMAAN AKO NG KAGALINGAN AT MAGING MASIPAG NA KO SA PAGSUSULAT! 



 ramyeon, gimbap, togpoki, kimchi, and katsudon (for mhinel)
 


 margy, cesa, mhinel and me! ^.^
 in loving memories of nikki (lol) she's the one who took this pic.




me and nikki",)



 what's that nikki? (Nikki Beeeeee! lol)




after a sumptuous meal... let's smile!




 the whole gang!






 P.S.


-missin' ramyeon soooo much!




3 comments: